Back to my other teeny free apps
Tiny hotkey program, configurable with an .ini file.
Download version 1.13: [zip] [installer]
Google discussion group on HoeKey
If you have comments and suggestions I welcome them. My email address is in the about screen of HoeKey.
- 1.18: (just the exe is available for now.)
- New function: ClickThrough - make clicks go through a window (handy with always on top + transparency)
- Fix %c to get curdir from windows explorer for Windows 7 (and maybe Vista...)
- Fix %c to get curdir from current process. this will only work for 32 bit apps now :(
- 1.16: (just the exe is available for now.)
- New function: WaveVolume - Set wave volume instead of master volume
- New function: Clip - copy text to clipboard
- %p = current clipboard as plaintext (useful in keys function)
- %P = current clipboard as plaintext, removing returns/newlines
- Color remarks in hoekey list (tell me if you don't like this)
- Removed: stack/unstack/cycle functions - email me if you use these and i'll put them back
- Fix for keys from clipboard with backslashes (what?!)
- Added keys: \f for page up, \g for page down
- %s gets filenames too (so you can highlight something in explorer, then edit it with "run|notepad %s"
- Add ability to specify hex for parameters (specify like 0xFEED, negatives like -0xFEED)
- Add color keying to transparency, e.g. ~t=Transparency||50|0xFF0000 ; pure red is transparent
- Volume sets master volume instead of wave - please email me if you don't like this :)
- Fix so volume can go to 100%