Back to my other teeny free apps
Make a shortcut to run an app at your favorite resolution.
Super new, boring version 7 (2021-06-01) here
Old thrilling version 5.1!
- Fix to work in recent Windows
- Add ratio info to resolutions
- Hide bit depth selection on Win8+ (it's always 32bpp)
- Pass additional arguments to app being run
- Specify refresh rate in addition to resolution and colors
zip of c source code and exe (17k)
If you have comments and suggestions I welcome them. My email address is in the about screen of the app.